What is PartnerBPS
PartnerBPS is the partnership platform for Boston Public Schools. All School-Community Partners are required to register their organization, programs, and partnerships on PartnerBPS before beginning services in a Boston Public School.
- Vision PartnerBPS.org seeks to increase equitable access to quality school-community partner opportunities for BPS schools, students, and families and other members of the BPS School-Community.
- Who Can Use PartnerBPS?
- School-Community Partners an organization, group or coalition that collaborates with the Boston Public Schools (BPS) to provide ongoing, direct services to students, school staff, families, and/or other members of the BPS school community.
- School Leaders Teachers, school staff, and headmasters at BPS Schools.
- BPS District Staff BPS Central Office and other administrative employees
- Students and Families BPS students, family members, and other members of the BPS Community.
- Who should register on PartnerBPS? BPS requires all School-Community Partners to be fully registered and approved via the PartnerBPS platform before providing any services within any school.