PartnerBPS is a collaboration platform that aims to leverage effective school-community partnerships to help close opportunity and achievement gaps, and support the improvement of school quality; it’s serves as key BPS strategy for ensuring equitable access to school-community partnership opportunities.
Features of PartnerBPS include the following:
- Partners create school-based program profiles, highlighting programs with current partner schools.
- Schools create family-friendly comprehensive school-based partner profiles that include information on partner organizations, descriptions of partner programs and program enrollment information for all school-based partnerships.
- Schools and partners utilize PartnerBPS search features to broker school-based partnership that align school need with partnership strengths.
- Families and students access important school-based partner programs information that enables them to make better informed school-choice decisions, and provides opportunities to enroll in school-based partner programs.
- Enables district leadership to measure impact and scalability of school-based programs in real-time. PartnerBPS allows schools in BPS and their partner organizations to work together more efficiently to close opportunity gaps.