- This event has passed.
SY19-20 Opportunity Portfolio Intent to Apply Due
July 2 @ 5:00 pm
The Opportunity Portfolio is a key strategy for identifying and increasing equitable access to quality learning opportunities. It is the aim of the SY 2019-20 Opportunity Portfolio to identify Partner Programs that provide services in one of the following categories:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
Please view eligibility requirements and descriptions of the SY 2019 -20 Opportunity Portfolio service categories here.
To indicate their intent to apply to the Opportunity Portfolio, applicants must do the following by July 2, 2019:
- Complete PartnerBPS organization and program registration. If you’re not a registered organization, please register here.
- Complete the Intent to Apply form
Upon submission, BPS will review the applicant’s Intent to Apply to determine if the applicant meets the following minimum qualifications:
- Partner offers programming in one of the following service categories (as indicated by their program description on PartnerBPS.org):
- Technology (including Computer Science)
- Partner has delivered the program or service in the City of Boston, Boston Public Schools (BPS) and/or a similar urban setting for at least two years.
Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications will be invited to complete Step Two of the application process. Applicants that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be invited to complete Step Two. All applicants will be notified of whether or not they will advance to Step Two via email by July 15, 2019.