- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Registration for BPS
August 10, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This August, the Boston Public Schools is bringing school registration to you! We will be holding school registration events for families at community centers across the City of Boston on three Saturdays. On August 10, we will be at the following locations:
Mildred Community Center
5 Mildred Ave, Mattapan
Vine St. Community Center
339 Dudley St, Roxbury
Holland Community Center
85 Olney St, Dorchester
Hyde Park Community Center
1179 River St, Hyde Park
In order to register parent or guardians must bring:
- Parent/guardian picture ID
- Child’s original birth certificate (or, if necessary, passport or I-94)
- Child’s up-to-date immunization record (required immunizations to register for school)
- Two proofs of Boston residency
- If a medical accommodation is required, or your child has a disability, documentation must be provided.
All locations are open from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.