- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Registration for BPS
August 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This August, the Boston Public Schools is bringing school registration to you! We will be holding school registration events for families at community centers across the City of Boston on three Saturdays. On August 24, we will be at the following locations:
Paris St. Community Center
112 Paris St, East Boston
Pino Community Center
86 Boardman St, East Boston
Blackstone Community Center
50 W Brookline St, Boston
In order to register parent or guardians must bring:
- Parent/guardian picture ID
- Child’s original birth certificate (or, if necessary, passport or I-94)
- Child’s up-to-date immunization record (required immunizations to register for school)
- Two proofs of Boston residency
- If a medical accommodation is required, or your child has a disability, documentation must be provided.
All locations are open from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.