- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Registration for BPS
August 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This August, the Boston Public Schools is bringing school registration to you! We will be holding school registration events for families at community centers across the City of Boston on three Saturdays. On August 17, we will be at the following locations:
Galivan Community Center
61 Woodruff Way, Mattapan
Shelburne Community Center
2730 Washington St, Roxbury
Grove Hall Senior
51 Geneva Ave, Boston
Holland Community Center
85 Olney St, Dorchester
In order to register parent or guardians must bring:
- Parent/guardian picture ID
- Child’s original birth certificate (or, if necessary, passport or I-94)
- Child’s up-to-date immunization record (required immunizations to register for school)
- Two proofs of Boston residency
- If a medical accommodation is required, or your child has a disability, documentation must be provided.
All locations are open from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.